Fundraising: JustGiving

10:08:00

I am still busy fundraising for my expedition to South Africa in June. I have just set up my JustGiving page to try and raise some more money to help fund everything! 


If there is anyone out there who enjoys reading my blog and would like to donate, I would HUGELY appreciate it. I will be blogging my whole trip (which I can't wait for) and so you will be able to read all about it! 

My project is studying critically endangered black rhino in an area  they were introduced by the WWF. Their introduction there is part of an ongoing project to increasing their ranges and populations. Projects like this are invaluable for rhino conservation, and I am so excited to be a part of it. 

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions! 
Help a "Crazy Rhino Lady" out :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments